Saturday, October 25, 2014

Footprints in the sand...

Throughout the world, believers often refer to God as the source of their refuge and comfort. When I feel challenged, in any way, I also turn to Spirit. There is NO doubt that the Infinite Love of the Divine is always a thought away.... not even a thought devides us. When I'm not even thinking or remembering that I'm surrounded with Divine Light, when the clouds of worry or anxiety darken my thinking... Divine Light IS STILL THERE! Kinda like that popular picture of footprints on the sand. When we're aware of God walking with us, we can see the two sets of prints. When we observe just one set of prints, it's because God is carrying us.
    Let's remember that where ever we are, God IS. And, that's the truth!
Sweet Blessings....
    

No comments:

Post a Comment