Saturday, October 18, 2014

Inner stillness...

Drawing from the stillness within, I am at peace. It's important to remember to stop, and be still. Especially during times of upheaval. Even in the midst of chaos, I remain centered.

Remembering to focus on my breath. At the still point between thoughts or breaths, I discover an ocean of infinite peace within me. With intention, I draw peace from the stillness and express it to the world through my thoughts, words, and actions.

Peace comes forth from within like a rising tide, gently kissing the shores of my life. I feel a peaceful ease in the movement of my body and the cadence of my walk. As I interact with others, I listen closely and enjoy discussions with a satisfying, easy rhythm. The peace I find within, shapes my life experience. Drawn from inner stillness, divine peace blesses my life and the lives of those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment