Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Full of gratitude...

Ah... Good morning God, Angels, and Guides..... I am in such deep gratitude this morning for this amazing opportunity to enjoy a few days of solitude and retreat. I am feeling so blessed to have a few days at this amazing resort, right on Discovery Bay, overlooking the water. I was awe-struck during the incredible and might windstorm last night. It reminds me how small we are and at the same time, how connected we are to All.

May I spend this day in constant gratitude and joy.... may every thought today be a prayer that blesses and promotes healing and inner peace... for those I love and beyond... for all people.
Namaste....

and, from the words of Abraham...
I see myself in perfect health. I see myself in absolute prosperity. I see myself invigorated with life, appreciating, again, this physical life experience which I wanted so very much as I decided to be a physical Being. It is glorious to be here, a physical Being, making decisions with my physical brain but accessing the power of the Universe through the power of the Law of Attraction.

---Abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment