Saturday, November 1, 2014

An adventure

This morning I am preparing to leave the beautiful area of Port Townsend, Discovery Bay, Washington. I have a choice of two routes: to take the direct route to my next destination, Cannon Beach in Oregon. Or, to take the scenic route, two hours longer, way more remote, through the rain forest of Western Washington. My guidance has been split... and it feels like one of those challenges that I know I'll be sorry if I don't give it a try.  So, here is the wisdom from today's Daily Word!

Courage
I am strong of heart, courageous,and triumphant.
I may possess great physical strength, mental capacity, or both. However, neither of these is the source of my true power. Only the presence of God in my heart brings the steadfast courage and fortitude to overcome any challenge.
I find my inner strength when I connect with God in the Silence. Spirit within encourages me to be loving, authentic, and brave. I live fearlessly in each moment as God inspires me to move forward with confidence and zeal. I welcome each new challenge as an adventure, with a sense of gratitude and joy.
Heartened by Spirit, I accomplish all that is mine to do with deep assurance. I do not merely survive and endure difficulties, I thrive! Through Spirit within, I live triumphantly!

Thank you God for your amazing gifts!
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment