Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Holy Intention

Rooted in God, I am peaceful, courageous, and strong.
Every fiber of my being is divine substance. I am made in the image and likeness of God. I may look like a separate part of the whole, but underneath my human nature is the vastness of Spirit. I am a wave that belongs to the ocean.
  I am never separate from God because God is everywhere present. Worry and anxiety are signs I have forgotten this Truth. To remember it, I pause, feel my breath, and meditate. I may start by being aware of body sensations—my heartbeat, my feet on the ground. In God, I breathe and live. I am part of the ocean of existence. Everything outside and inside me is God.
   As I focus on Divine Intelligence, I let go of any concerns. Rooted in God, I live in Oneness and peace.
  I prayerfully and with Holy Intention, let go of worry and anxiety, reminding myself moment to moment, that I am never separate from Divine Intelligence, God.
  Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment