Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What is success?

Some would say success is measured by things, money, relationship. Of course Love. 
I think success is also about how I apply my talents and abilities to my daily life, my work, and my relationships. I feel so fortunate, at this stage of life, to be retired, yet still filling my days with meaningful work. I am free to both serve in volunteer positions, helping people, and, I'm free to spend days in my studio creating spiritual art.
  So, today's Daily Word speaks deeply to this time in my life...

My work is more than a source of supply; it is also a source of fulfillment. My work gives me the opportunity to use the talents and abilities God has given me. When I use my gifts to serve and bring joy to others, I have a sense of accomplishment—I achieve true success.
No job needs to be boring or humdrum. If I feel my work does not give me the opportunity to grow, I pray for a change. In the meantime, I do the best I can right where I am and thank God for my job every day. I bring happiness to the people I serve.
Today I put my heart into what I do, knowing that true success comes from the inside. I am blessed to be of service in the world!
  My prayer is that you also find success and true bliss in your work.
Sweet blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment