Sunday, November 30, 2014

Self Care... Immovable Faith

Self care involves faith in Divine Order. Faith in Spirit to lead us out of darkness, depression, or any funk we fall into. An excerpt from today's Daily Word speaks directly to that.

My faith in God is immovable. If I sense a tinge of doubt, I close my eyes and feel the presence of Spirit. As I remember that with God all things are possible, my faith is instantly renewed. Mine is an understanding faith. I may not grasp all the complexities of life, but spiritual understanding assures me that divine order is always unfolding. As I am guided to something new or even challenging, I step out in faith and expect only good.

And so, I claim my own immovable faith, and affirm that you too culture and nurture 'immovable faith' in your life.

And so it is. Thank you God, Angels, and Guides

No comments:

Post a Comment